Every once in awhile you come across a product that is so awesome and life-changing, that you can’t imagine how you lived without it before. Ok “life changing” might be a little dramatic, but that’s just about how I feel about the Nutri Bullet 900 blender from Magic Bullet, so I had to write up a review to let you know how amazing it is! I’ve had other blenders before, cheap ones, expensive ones, ones that even make baby food. But the Nutri Bullet 900 is the best and my favorite by far!
Here are the reasons I’m in love:
- Super easy to use
- The container you blend everything in, is the SAME container you can drink out of! I’m lazy and love having less dishes to clean : )
- It blends everything super fast and effectively, I’m talking less than 10 seconds to even chop up ice and frozen ingredients.
- The blades chop everything up into such fine pieces, foods like spinach practically disintegrate into smoothies without losing the fiber and nutrition of the food (unlike juicers.)
- When you’re finished blending, you simply twist off the top with the blade, and pop on a top to drink it out of.
- Everything cleans easily in the dishwasher. (Again, I’m lazy.)
If you’re going to get one, make sure you get this 900 series. From what I’ve heard the earlier version “Magic Bullet” isn’t as strong and doesn’t chop up ice and hard foods as easily. This one destroys them. (They also just came out with a new “Rx” version that is supposed to be even more powerful. It’s also about $70 more expensive, and to me not worth the upgrade when the 900 series does everything I’d want it to.) We bought ours off of Amazon so we could get the free shipping since we’re Prime members. But I see that Target, Bed Bath and Beyond and Macy’s has it for free shipping as well.
We mainly use it for smoothies. My hubby and I got into Shakeology smoothies a couple months back (which we also LOVE), and the Nutri Bullet 900 was a perfect fit for these smoothies. But we also use it to grind coffee, blend soups, mix omelets, etc.
My little girl is one of the PICKIEST eaters in the world. But through some trial and error, I’ve found a few yummy and super healthy smoothie recipes that she actually LOVES! Look out for my next blog post where I’ll share her new favorite recipe. It’s filled with super foods to boost your immune system, but is so delicious even an opinionated 3-year old will drink it!
(I was not at all compensated for this post and all opinions are my own. I am a small-time blogger and Nutri Bullet has no idea who I am!)