Now that I’m well into my pregnancy, I thought I’d put a little list together of some of my favorite products to use during (and sometimes after!) pregnancy. Since this is my 2nd time around, I’ve figured out what stuff isn’t necessary and what are my absolutely must-haves. Everyone is different and some things are just personal preference, but I’d love to know what your favorites were/are during pregnancy too. Please share below!
1. Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow: $57.95. This is my hands-down, can’t-live-without pregnancy MUST-HAVE. Sleeping is difficult enough when you’re pregnant, but this body pillow makes it sooo much more comfy! It gives you support for your back as well as a pillow between your knees. We recently stayed in a hotel over the weekend and I didn’t think I’d need to pack it. BIG mistake! Despite the super-comfy hotel bed, I slept horribly without my precious Snoogle. I might just keep it around after the baby too! (Do yourself a favor and order an extra pillow case for it, too. The one it comes with is kinda cheap and frays easily.)
2. Coobie Bras: $20. To be honest, I started wearing these before I was pregnant, and they are seriously the most comfortable bra I have ever worn! They are soft and stretchy and seriously fit almost all sizes! Perfect for your ever-changing chesty area before, during and after pregnancy : )
3. Bitburger 0% alcohol beer and lime: $3.69. Ok I know this is a random one, and you will most likely not order this online but get it in a liquor store (or if you’re lucky and live in the South, you can buy your beer at the grocery store… I’m jealous!) But I included the link anyway. I don’t want to feel totally left out when I’m pregnant, so it’s nice to have a non-alcoholic beer sometimes. This one is completely alcohol-free… and I discovered a little secret: add a lime and it tastes even better! Plus you’ll feel like you’re drinking a Corona or my favorite, Bud Light Lime.
4. Gap maternity underwear: $10.95. Yup, I’m talking about bras and undies today. But I have to share! These are SO soft and comfy! I may or may not wear them when I’m not pregnant too.
5. Basq Milk & Honey Stretch Mark Oil: $15.00. Everyone is different, some will get stretch marks and some will not. It mostly has to do with heredity, unfortunately. But, it definitely helps to have a good, moisturizing lotion for your skin. I’ve tried a TON of stretch mark creams, and this one is my favorite so far. It’s an oil, so it’s super moisturizing, and it relieves all the itchies you get with your ever-expanding belly.
6. Rainbow One Prenatal Multivitamin: $17.99. This is just personal preference, but I’ve used regular prenatal vitamins that you can find at any drug or grocery store with both pregnancies, and I swear they made my morning sickness worse. I switched to Rainbow, which I found at Whole Foods, and I felt so much better now that I take these.
7. Gap Supersoft Leggings: ON SALE $11.99! You MUST order these leggings. They are sooo soft and stretchy, and they don’t even look like maternity leggings so you can wear them when you’re not pregnant too!